Don’t be so quick to rule out data warehouses. New bells and whistles make these data centers a strong contender for big data and analytics. Yes, a data warehouse can be costly and designing one is not easy, but a data warehouse is a primary business process that can connect your company’s dots with accuracy and agility.
This three-part guide reveals:
- Who should be paying closer attention to data warehouses
- What the blueprint of modern data warehouses look like
- When data warehouses should be involved in processes
- Why data warehouse bashing is bad for business
- How data centers compare to technologies like Hadoop