Senior IT execs made 41% - 50% more than IT salary averages.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
Nearly 1,800 IT professionals participated in TechTarget's 2015 IT Salary and Careers Survey. Curious how your IT budget, annual salary, job satisfaction, and 2016 expectations compare to your peers’?
In the business analytics and application architecture sectors:
- How do directors of business apps compare to other IT departments?
- Why did DBA’s average salaries make a huge jump?
- Are data analysts confident about receiving a raise soon?
- How do BI/big data initiatives rank in priority this year?
Inside this exclusive report, discover:
- Salary and compensation rate by title across the IT industry
- What’s currently driving employee pessimism and optimism
- The difference a bonus negotiation can make in your salary
- Where 2016 IT salary expectations and project focus areas stand
Access the 2015 IT Salary & Careers Survey for the current state of IT budgets and headcounts, the mood within organizations, and the technology priorities that will guide enterprise efforts in 2016.