This month, Information Security Magazine examines security in the cloud. Cloud security and cloud services have come a long way and it's now possible to control the quality of security you get in Web deployments, and to monitor what's going on in your slice of the cloud.
Highlights from the Magazine
- Outsourcing security services in the enterprise: Where to begin
- Managing big data privacy concerns: Tactics for proactive enterprises
- Antivirus evasion techniques show ease in avoiding antivirus detection
- Big data creates cloudy security forecast
- Well-rounded information security education benefits IT professionals
- Marcus Ranum: Cloud service-level agreements