A 2013 Forrester study showed that nearly 70% of what IT admins call private clouds are not – a stat that comes as little surprise to the team of independent editors at SearchCloudComputing.com.
Download this exclusive guide to learn about the biggest topics, including:
- Show major cloud computing misconceptions in enterprise IT
- How to actually build a private cloud
- Cloud computing costs won’t always pay for themselves
- Bad cloud ideas on the rise
- There’s no crime cloud but there is government cloud computing