It’s been incredibly tough to find software developers qualified enough to hire. Luckily, with this 2-section survivor’s guide, help has finally arrived. Find out what you have to do to hire successfully, why the dream developer is probably going to need some business experience, and what governments, businesses, and schools are doing to get more people coding.
Get valuable insights about how to overcome the developer shortage, including:
- Smart software developer training strategies that can help fill in the worldwide shortage
- How you can hire and retain software developers when demand has increased nearly 89%
- What the future looks like for new or upcoming software developers, as told by Matt Sigelman, CEO of Boston-based consultancy firm Burning Glass Technologies.
- And much more
This survival guide also features answers to questions some current developers may have, such as:
- How does your salary compare to the average income of someone in the tech field?
- Do you know what your job will look like two years from now?
- Why are customer-facing developers in such high demand? Find out from author and management expert Bruce Tulgan.