The results of the IT Salary and Careers Survey chart compensation, job satisfaction, career paths and project priorities to help guide your 2015 IT career path and planning.
In this exclusive resource, you will find an infographic that summarizes the results, as well as a 28 page report that comprehensively covers:
- The top three IT projects for 2015 – has cloud trounced security? Find out why privacy has landed on the bottom of the list.
- How to speak the same language as your business-side counterparts – learn how other businesses measure IT project success.
- Benchmark salary figures for all IT functions and the average bonuses and raises seen in 2014, as well as a comprehensive breakdown of high vs. low earners.
- 66% of IT executives saw an average of 8% increase in total compensation — does your salary match up? If not, find out why. If it does, find out how you can make even more!
- A look at why data center managers and data analysts report the lowest job satisfaction of 2014.
- And many more.